MikkoKarhula

Isn't She Lovely Fingerstyle Lesson

Hi!

I'm not specialized in slapping and tapping with guitar but somehow I feel that this song is very natural to play with this kind of playing style. It can be played as a solo number for the audience or as a accompaniment in duo situations. I hope you get something out of it! 

Kindest, Mikko

• Like 2

On 9/23/2017 at 12:25 AM, MikkoKarhula said:

I'm not specialized in slapping and tapping with guitar but somehow I feel that this song is very natural to play with this kind of playing style. It can be played as a solo number for the audience or as a accompaniment in duo situations. I hope you get something out of it! 

Awesome share! I kind of gave up on Youtube and music tutorials because I just don't want to waste my time listening to newbies giving advice but this was a good one. Thx bud!

6 hours ago, twopicksoneguitar said:

Awesome share! I kind of gave up on Youtube and music tutorials because I just don't want to waste my time listening to newbies giving advice but this was a good one. Thx bud!

Hi!

Thank you a lot! Youtube has its good or bad sides. One thing that I think I have noticed is that Youtube and others have changed the quality of music. Some times when I listen older recordings before internet I'm amused by the quality of sounds and compositions. Instagram and Youtube produces more talent-kind-of performances than pure music. Guitarists are trying to be fastest or cleverest etc. There is no room for developing in songs. Everything has to happen fast.

If you are interested I have made some free lessons with backing tracks and notation/tabs to my site:

http://mikkokarhula.wixsite.com/mikkokarhula

Kindest, Mikko