Doug    12

HI Kirk/Clancy,

I was looking through the list of guitar lessons and I noticed you had one for Begin the Beguine.  Which is amazing because I love your arrangement of it.

But when I click on the link, I get Bob Dylan's Tambourine Man.  

Can you look into this for me? 

thanks very much,

Doug

6string    81

Hi Doug

The title and write up are Tambourine Man but the video and tab is Begin the Beguine.

The write up (Lesson Explained) for Begin the Beguine is missing in action

Mr. Tambourine seems to be missing from the lesson list page so if anyone wants the video they'll have to go to youtube for now. 

Clancy    36

That's my bad. I'll fix that up. Don't know how I managed that. We are in Canada but I'm downloading software so that I can fix it. Should be done in the hour. I'll put that lesson ink on the lesson page too 6string. Thanks for letting me know it's not there.

Cheers,

Clancy

Clancy    36

That's all fixed up now Doug. I've also added Mr Tambourine Man to the lessons page. Let me know if you notice any others that are missing or mixed up.

Doug    12

Thanks very much Clancy.

i hope you are enjoying your stay in Canada. I assume you're out in Alberta?  I hear Edmonton had snow today.  I hope you're more south. Hope the forest fire smoke isn't too bad.  I just returned to Ontario from Alberta's kananaskis area last week. Was out there fly fishing.

Doug

Clancy    36

No problem Doug. Glad you pointed it out. We are in Vancouver. The weather more or less has been great. A bit of smoke the first couple of days and rain today but we've been very lucky.

Doug    12

Thanks again, Clancy.

Just downloaded the sheet music (you've got a great website - very smooth).

I hear Whistler just got a dump of snow - maybe you'll be able to ski before you head home.

Enjoy the rest of your stay in Canada and say Hi to Kirk for me.