Hi, my name is Luis and i´ve just started a new project: Electric Guitar Orchestra. The idea behind this is using electric instruments to recreate big orchestrations of classical music. I play all the instruments (included the intro song). Well, hope u enjoy and of course criticism is welcome. Feel free to comment or discuss about my first orchestration : "Winter" (Vivaldi). 

Here´s the link:

https://youtu.be/9ZCwrl4RTsg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Idov Shai

Me playing The Lowest Common Denominator by Null1
    • By Mark Hussey
      Hello everyone,
      Looks like i've missed out on what appears to be a great community. I'm an all round guitarist based in the UK currently focussing on fingerstyle and classical guitar. I hope to make a few posts in the forum shortly. For now here is one example
      All of me - fingerstyle
      More on me, my music and other arrangements at
      www.markhussey.com
    • By VascoGuitar

Hi!
      My name is Vasco Machiavelo and here I am playing an interpretation of Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee with my good friend André Pires accompanying me on the piano. Hope you enjoy and feel free to subscribe to my channel on YouTube!

• By yujieff
      Hello all,
      This is another video I made a few days ago. This time I am using a microphone borrowed from my friend. It sounds so much nicer!
      Hope you like this short and simple piece.
      If you want to give it a try, the tab is at the back of the video.
      More videos are coming...