onacarom

Hot Bugaloo - Funky Fusion

Rockerbob    47

Great playing.  The backing track, not so much.  Your guitar solo deserves something less "machine like."  I need to add that I don't hear well enough to know if what I'm hearing is what is really there.  I just felt the backing track was stiff.  Your playing was not.

• Like 1

onacarom    4

Great playing.  The backing track, not so much.  Your guitar solo deserves something less "machine like."  I need to add that I don't hear well enough to know if what I'm hearing is what is really there.  I just felt the backing track was stiff.  Your playing was not.

Many thanks :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kyaimaja
      My guitar cover

• By anthonylane
      Hello Everyone, I am new Guitar learner. My Experience level 2 month. When I was first learning how to play guitar, I was terrible. Then I search on google, I got this site:

mikesoca

I think this site informative for me. I learn about key G chord from here. Can anyone tell me if this site is perfect for to learning basic Guitar?
      And anyone can give the more informative site to learn? please.
    • By anthonylane
      Hi There! my name is Anthony, I am new guitar learner. my experience level 2 months. I am learning guitar from some website & read few posts on this forum. now I can buy a guitar Can anyone Suggest me what Guitar best for me right now?

Thanks
    • By Flokostas
      I have 350€ and i want to buy an amp for home practising. I've done a little research and I've found some amps: Blackstar id 30tvp, marshall mg30cf, vox vt 20x, fender mustang 2 and peavy vypyr 2. I want my amp to have good distortion and a good clean channel. Which one should i buy? Can you propose me a better amp for the money?