Sign in to follow this  
jthacker

Seagull s6 original with QI or Washburn WD150SWCE (all wood!)

jthacker    0

Beginner looking for a quality guitar that I can learn to play for years to come. Got it narrowed down to these two. Any thoughts, opinions, advice?

would sure appreciate it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Flokostas
      I have 350€ and i want to buy an amp for home practising. I've done a little research and I've found some amps: Blackstar id 30tvp, marshall mg30cf, vox vt 20x, fender mustang 2 and peavy vypyr 2. I want my amp to have good distortion and a good clean channel. Which one should i buy? Can you propose me a better amp for the money?
    • By anienham
      Hello Musicians,

I've been studying for about a year now. It has taken me three months or more to learn a three-chord song (ADE). Last night when I was practicing, I felt like I could finally move to the different chords while keeping the 4/4 rhythm. In order to get this breakthrough, I tried to introduce a new strum pattern. Instead of the usual down-down-down-down. I tried a slap and an upstroke. This seemed to help me go ease into the 4/4 rhythm with the downstroke.  So I'm finding that I'm going to have to find out what works and feels right for me. It seemed like I may learn incidentally. I'm going to try it with another song. 
      This will be interesting. I was becoming so frustrated, but last night I had a breakthrough. I notice an improvement. If anyone has similar stories of improving on songs, I'd like to hear them. I'd also like to know how you mastered barre chords. My fingers are getting callouses.

Anien
    • By jaykobe
      Hello Everyone! MY name is Jay and i want to begin to learn how to play guitar .They can be very expensive, What is a good stepping stone for me to start? I really have no experience.HELP!!!
    • By Hakeem Prongs
      Hi everyone,
      My name is Hakeem Prongs. I'm 25 and I'm Ugandan. 
      I've always loved music, especially rock and indie folk ever since I was introduced to it. I recently decided to start playing the guitar and maybe another instrument later on. The biggest challenge I face is that I'm a lefty and so far it has proved impossible to find a lefty guitar in Uganda. I want to play the electric guitar and I'd like to get one on a modest budget. Any advice or idea would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.