• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MikkoKarhula
      Hi!

I was playing one day this almost over played jazz standard Blue Bossa. I wanted to try maybe something different approach on it and made kind-of-smooth jazz backing track. So here is something that i came up with: I hope you like it. 

It would be nice to hear if you have any kind of new ideas for this song. Thanks!

• By Mark Hussey
      This is my arrangement for Besame Mucho as a solo piece. Also a great starting point to improvise from. Live, I normally play as in the video with an improvised verse 

• By stephaniesitz23
      I have a blog where I discuss music theory, and I’d like to show guitar fingerings when visitors mouse over certain notes (similar to what Ultimate-Guitar does with its songs - http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_marley/no_woman_no_cry_crd.htm).
      I can create each chord from scratch as an image, but this is very time consuming.
      Is there any open source or commercial software that allows this? I’d especially like one that includes sounds and inversions.
      My site is on Wordpress.
      Cheers
      Steph
    • By psx119
      I really want to learn how to play this song on youtube but I, nor the other guy know how to put it in Tablature form and post it online. can someone comment on his video and tell him how?? here's the link: