This is my arrangement for Besame Mucho as a solo piece. Also a great starting point to improvise from. Live, I normally play as in the video with an improvised verse 

• Like 2

On 2017-5-15 at 4:24 AM, oldstrummer said:

I think you fall into the "Beyond" category on this site, Mark.  Nicely done!

Very kind of you all. Indeed when translated it doesn't quite have the same ring to it;) I guess you couldn't really have that song title in English? Thanks to all who listen and comment 

I got a vintage Japanese classical guitar, I think you'd do justice to it. All wood and the tone is up there that I think classical player dream about.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MikkoKarhula
      Hi!

I was playing one day this almost over played jazz standard Blue Bossa. I wanted to try maybe something different approach on it and made kind-of-smooth jazz backing track. So here is something that i came up with: I hope you like it. 

It would be nice to hear if you have any kind of new ideas for this song. Thanks!

• By stevetheartist
      HI, everyone, my beloved wife was a member of your site for years but has not been able to participate for half a decade because of a medical issue.  I am asking this question for her at her request.  She has composed numerous songs during the years she could not join in the delights of this site, and she would like to know how to create tablature for them so she does not forget how to play them (if I am stating that correctly).  Sadly, I am not a musician and know little about the guitar except how to string one.  (I have learned that by helping her.)  Are there places on this site that discuss such things so I could print them out for her?  Or are there other sites that would be useful?  Or perhaps even books that are not too involved that could help her create tablature for her own songs?  She can READ tabs fine but does not know how to create them; and she believes there are some useful pieces of information that, if known, would help her learn to do this more rapidly.  My wife plays quite well and has a Taylor koa guitar.  She does not read sheet music, something I learned to do in choir.  Thanks so much for any help you can offer us!!!
    • By rotten
      I invite you to watch and listen. 

• By stephaniesitz23
      I have a blog where I discuss music theory, and I’d like to show guitar fingerings when visitors mouse over certain notes (similar to what Ultimate-Guitar does with its songs - http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_marley/no_woman_no_cry_crd.htm).
      I can create each chord from scratch as an image, but this is very time consuming.
      Is there any open source or commercial software that allows this? I’d especially like one that includes sounds and inversions.
      My site is on Wordpress.
      Cheers
      Steph
    • By psx119
      I really want to learn how to play this song on youtube but I, nor the other guy know how to put it in Tablature form and post it online. can someone comment on his video and tell him how?? here's the link: