• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Flokostas
      I have 350€ and i want to buy an amp for home practising. I've done a little research and I've found some amps: Blackstar id 30tvp, marshall mg30cf, vox vt 20x, fender mustang 2 and peavy vypyr 2. I want my amp to have good distortion and a good clean channel. Which one should i buy? Can you propose me a better amp for the money?
    • By Deni Kitov
      Hello guys,
      I want to ask one (maybe stupid) question. I'm playing a lot of heavy metal and genres like this but lately I have been improvising some jazz over backing tracks. I'm wondering what scale should I play over some chords. For example one backing track was in E. The rhythm played E7 chord I played E pentatonic scale (don't know if it fits the chord) and then the rhythm changed to A7 and I was still playing E pentatonic major but it sounded out of key and I than started to play E major scale. Should I change to A major scale or I will go out of key? So what scale to choose over what chords - for example the progression is C7 - Dm7. Should I play only C major over both of the chords or should I change the scale ?? :/ 
      Thanks in advance!
    • By jaykobe
      Hello Everyone! MY name is Jay and i want to begin to learn how to play guitar .They can be very expensive, What is a good stepping stone for me to start? I really have no experience.HELP!!!
    • By IZ Alviso
      Hey guys, im currently learning this song and i want to know what guitar technique the guitarist played at 0:50 - 1:11 in this video right here? Wanna learn it. Thanks
      . Cheers
    • By onacarom
      Marcus Nalgaber - Hot Bugaloo - Funky Fusion 

Best regards