Sign in to follow this  
Yuval Idisis

Rc-300 mic and loops

First of all I'm from israel so my English is a little off...sorry about that.

Well. After a long research, I desided to buy the rc-300.(I'll have it in few days) I'm a singer/songwriter so it is an excellent piece of gear to preform live with.

I'm using 2 mic setup(1 mic to the looper, the second is going to the PA) and an acoustic guitar.

I just have 1 little question:

If I'm recording/overdubing the guitar...the "loop mic" might pick up some of the sound?...is there a way to bypass that? I mean I can use headphones...but sometines i preform in pubs..so no😂 or maybe I can buy a footswitch to the mic soo i could loop guitar only/guitar+mic?

Whats are your suggestions? Do you have any other solution?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By obi1337
      Hey Folks!

we would like to promote our second Song "Part in Me" including our first musicvideo.
      Our alternative rock band is based in Austria and we're making music together since about 1 year.

Before you do a review please retain in memory that this project is a low budget-project on recording.
      Video is fully made by ourselfes.

Hope you enjoy it

https://youtu.be/CIndedrrbL4

Feedback is highly welcome.

Cheers, Joes Broken Car (Caroline, Manuel, Bernhard, Daniel, Patrick)
    • By obi1337
      Hey guys,
      we (Joes Broken Car) started all out als beginners on our instruments and got educated by Youtube, forums & platforms like this. Now it's time to promote our first Song and we would love you guys to leave some Feedback/Comments.
      Thanks in advance!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQU7QadFco