frost

no more generic guitars

ok i got rid of the generic trash and bought a strat pack.

my camera is not working so im posting a pic from amazon where i bought it.

so finaly i got my hot rod strat.im going to repost my accoustic as well as my keyboard set up that is off topic but its my baby.

im good on music compasition and keyboards and hope to some day be able to play the guitar in my music.

I'm beside myself over the strat,it makes a big difference playing a real guitar.

I'm posting a real crapy pick of the strat as well as the commercial pic so you can see this little bad ass as its supposed to be and the real pics are just so you folks don't think I'm full of it.

wuhoooo!!

post-135622-0-87440100-1473555491_thumb.jpgpost-135622-0-13704100-1473555507_thumb.jpgpost-135622-0-25248100-1473555518_thumb.jpgpost-135622-0-61340000-1473555523_thumb.jpgpost-135622-0-12487800-1473555536_thumb.gif

• Like 1

frost,

You've got enough equipment to start a band.

Mike

i didnt think of that,i have more,drums(electronic) and a bronco bass in storage because it was collateral and the guy never came to get it.

I actualy have a brand I use in one of the other forums I'm part of.the kevin rice project, I'm a big fan of the alen parsons project it started as a joke and evolved from there.i love making music,its almost calming to play compose.

peace

frost,

Good for you. Sounds like you're having a good time.

Mike

i am exited about learning the guitar,this is a key insturment that i need but cant play yet.for years i wanted to learn the guitar and wish i would have done it sooner.my druming is mehh but i can play the keys,i think this is one of my probs im having playing guitar with keyboard fingers .it amazes me when a guitarist contorts their hand playing .i have a new respect for any one who can play guitars,i used to pass judgment saying this guy sucks but now i understand better and will never judge another player.

peace