frost

generic as hell

frost    1

well people im posting these pics so you get an idea what im talking about when i say my electrics are generic ,but don't feel sorry for me as my little red hot rod strat will be here soon and I cant wait to get it. .my acoustic wasn't expensive either but its not trash.i changed the pick guard because it was a burgundy red and it just didn't look right.im posting a pic that was a cut and paste of the original pic guard as a before and after,i must say I like my version better.sorry for the bad pics...

post-135622-0-24629300-1472621027_thumb.jpgpost-135622-0-27679000-1472621033_thumb.jpgpost-135622-0-14061700-1472621038_thumb.jpg

oldstrummer    1

thank you.i do like playing.cant wait to get my hot rod strat.

I bought a Strat about a month ago. It's now become my all-time favorite player! However, I found a 60th anniversary Telecaster online and bought it. When it arrives, it may jump ahead of the Strat. Then again, maybe it won't. :)

GuitarCollection.jpg

frost    1

I bought a Strat about a month ago. It's now become my all-time favorite player! However, I found a 60th anniversary Telecaster online and bought it. When it arrives, it may jump ahead of the Strat. Then again, maybe it won't. :)

GuitarCollection.jpg

great collection looks like your miles ahead of me. I just sold the generic guitars and put the money on a hot rod strat and ive got to tell you the looks,feel and playability is just awesome.im all giddy now.is a pretty baby,candy apple red.i wish I would have did my homework and did it right.i have a friend that plays and he said I should have bought the acoustic first but I didn't.i produce my own music and want to play through the computer but I also need to learn patience .I want to play all the insturments in my music. I do real well on the keyboard and I'm also learning drums but I'm half assed with percussion.so other than the keyboards I use the sound pool for most of the guitar and percussion in my music.i have a friend that played in a couple of my songs but that's it.any way I guess I did it backwards duh.take care and play on.

peace