Critch

My small collection

Critch    2

I only have three guitars (two electrics and one Acoustic-Electric) but it's all I really need. Only amp is a Yamaha THR10C

From left to right:

Epiphone ES339 P90 Pro

Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro 2014

Martin GPCPA4

post-127719-0-21176800-1449991184_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Critch    2

Nice herd! Does the ES339 have P90s on it or are my eyes bad (which would not surprise me)?

Yes, they are P90's instead of the Alnico Classic Pros. The model was, I understand, supposed to be a limited edition.

Critch    2

Well, there is an addition. My children knew I was considering a nylon-string and they pooled their money and got me this for Christmas; an Alhambra 7C. Way overboard as to my level of ability but a delightful thought nevertheless.

post-127719-0-96777400-1452511102_thumb.jpg

Critch    2

I had money in my pocket after someone who owed me came good. I've always wanted a Gibson acoustic and, after an extensive search, came across this lovely thing. I was lucky enough to get a very special deal on it which I simply couldn't pass up. My collection is now complete

DSCN00831_zpsqt6ihbci.jpg

Critch    2

An oppotunity came up to get this little baby (Martin 000-17SM) at a VERY good price. She sings!

I'm now done with even looking at or for guitars. My bank won't allow me in any case.

DSCN00961_zpsast97kpc_1.jpg

DAMPDX    1
On 12/12/2015 at 11:21 PM, Critch said:

I only have three guitars (two electrics and one Acoustic-Electric) but it's all I really need. Only amp is a Yamaha THR10C

From left to right:

Epiphone ES339 P90 Pro

Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro 2014

Martin GPCPA4

post-127719-0-21176800-1449991184_thumb.jpg

You have great taste! Nice! :)

Critch    2
4 hours ago, DAMPDX said:

You have great taste! Nice! :)

Thank you.  With a couple of additions, I feel I'm in a really good place now and have no desire for more guitars or other equipment.  It's a fascinating journey and still a lot more to explore in both technique and styles.  I don't post much but I have to say a lot of the progress I think I've made is due to the information available on this site.

Critch    2

Arrrrghhhh.  And I thought I had overcome the problem.  Then this little number crossed my path.  Price was sooo good I simply could not resist.

Two-minute noodles bulked out with peas and corn for sometime I guess until the bank balance recovers.  I just gotta stop.

4LiLepk.jpg?1

LZtNbmx.jpg?1