luis_91_91

Metronome app - (drum kit style)

Hi there guys!

Every app I've found sounds like "TIC-toc-toc-toc, TIC-toc-toc-toc..." and so on.

Could you sugest one like a digital "drum kit"

I have android btw... :punk: See u around!

yes... I found one once and it was about preprocessing an audio file but only for 10 secs or so...

You had to pay if you wanted it to loop indefinitely... and you had to wait a while until it finished preprocessing an audio. ANNOYING!!!

Any idea...?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Outside the Octaves
      Hi, I recently got my first 7-string guitar, and also am now looking to start sweep picking.

One thing I'm looking into now is how to time my notes to a metronome so that I can work on getting my technique down and slowly raise the speed up over time.

What I'm confused about is, say the initial 12th fret (or open) C major arpeggio sweeping pattern everyone uses starting out that utilizes 2 octaves.  Now that I have my new Schecter C-7 Deluxe, I have yet another octave open to me below the original 2.  This 7-string gives nine notes in the whole scale "box" and thus has me wondering how I should do things.  It looks like I should have groupings of 3, and therefore should do things based off of that.  Consequently, 4/4 time doesn't seem to fit, but 3/4 might not be right either.  I know that it's whatever works for me, but in the end, I don't accurately see what is right for me yet, as I'm new to sweep picking and timing things.