peter_guitar

Buying a classical Guitar

Hello i am interested on Buying a classical Guitar .
I am in between Alhambra 1C and AZAHAR nogal 107.
The same price in Excellent condition .
My Problem is that i cannot find any information for Azahar 107 and what is the difference with the Alhambra Model 1C
Any recommendations would be helpful.
Best Regards....

What kind of info are you looking for?

The specs for the Azahar can be found here

http://www.luthierguitar.com/product/201/107%20Walnut%20classic%20guitar%20by%20Azahar%20Guitarras%20Artesanas%20Spain%20made/

demo

they're both solid cedar tops

The best thing to do is try them both. If you've never played guitar before, bring a friend along who has and let him test drive them.

i know i tested them both , only for 5 minutes .

I am opening this topic , because both ware ok .

Both sound Great , and both look ok .

On the Other hand i am confused , that is why i opened this Topic .

:)))

if you had to choose what would be a better deal ?

The azahar is sold for 190 euro (From 450 new )

and the Alhambra for 180 euro (From 300 new )..

One solution is to buy them both, then you tell us which you prefer, Both are cedar top which is my favorite sound, so...what could possibly go wrong!

One thing I do know is that you should buy the one you prefer, and not worry about any price difference (unless you really cannot afford one or other).

Because, after you have owned it for a week and thereafter for years to come, you will have forgotten the price difference. Also you will be playing it for years, so any price difference over that time span will become irrelevant anyway.

Of course you may prefer the cheaper one, but price or 'value' should not be part of your decision in my opinion - go with the one you 'like' best. And for any reason: looks, sound, and the one I think is most important consideration - how good it feels for you to play - which includes the sound you can make with it, as well as how it feels in your hands.

One solution is to buy them both, then you tell us which you prefer, Both are cedar top which is my favorite sound, so...what could possibly go wrong!

and the one you don't want to keep, you call sell to Carol :tomato:

and the one you don't want to keep, you call sell to Carol :tomato:

You may find this hard to believe, 6, but my guitar buying days are over - I'm very happy with what I have, so I have no desire to buy anything more or different.

I'm not sure how they would thank me - because I kept buying guitars until I had an acoustic, a classical and an electric that I really liked. It was complicated by switching from right hand to left hand guitars in the middle of the process..

So I gave away one guitar, and I now have 4 guitars I should sell, but 2 of them are left handers and didn't sell first time I tried on ebay.