Varun Sharma

Need help choosing a guitar!

I currently have -

Aria Stg-006

Marshall Mg15

DigiTech Rp255

I wish to buy another guitar, I'd like a good looking guitar, Genres i like/play - Metal, Rock, Hard Rock and a Little bit of blues and country (which i guess aria can handle).

I like the looks of B.C. Rich Warlock and few Ibanez guitars, would prefer a guitar with design on fretboard like "ibanez steve vai jem 555" (its damn costly, at around $3216.761 in India). I am also thinking of Epiphone LP because i've heard they are good but i'm not into their looks much.

My budget - Under Rs.40,000($664.37)

I like these two -

http://www.rajmusical.com/bc-rich-dark-arts-warlock-satin-gray-da-wsg.html

http://www.rajmusical.com/b-c-rich-warbeast-std-gun-metal-swbstgm.html

(Just going by looks) how are they? any other guitar which i would like or any guitar you would recommend?

pHGTRSpider    32

Both nice guitars and look great but be aware that they are also big guitars and you'll need to be careful or the ends will be chipped and scratched before you now it. I have two BC rich guitars both mocking birds, one a thin line acoustic. Love both of them good luck choosing.

Both nice guitars and look great but be aware that they are also big guitars and y

ou'll need to be careful or the ends will be chipped and scratched before you now it. I have two BC rich guitars both mocking birds, one a thin line acoustic. Love both of them good luck choosing.

Thank yyou for the reply! I have heard that bc rich are not so good. I was wondering about their playability and quality and their possible alternatives. Have are ibanez?