Ryan Thompson Guitarist

Blue gumtree (My first Guitar)

Totsie    5

Spot on with the name. It would make a good name for a band actually.

Well done with your new purchase, I take it everything is ok with it. Now ......... It's just the learning to play it bit to go.

Have fun.

Totsie

Spot on with the name. It would make a good name for a band actually.

Well done with your new purchase, I take it everything is ok with it. Now ......... It's just the learning to play it bit to go.

Have fun.

Totsie

Yeah, now I think about it, blue gumtree might be brilliant for a progressive rock band name.

The picture doesn't actually do this guitar justice. It's a much darker blue in real life.

Yeah, the playing is next. Gotta start somehow

Totsie    5

I like the blue burst look. A bit different.

I went for a black finish on my electro accoustic. To be honest it could have easily been tartan, the other factors came first. I have small hands and quite fat fingers so the first thing was about the feel of the neck and how my fingers could wrap around it. As it is, it's comfortable but I still have issues with some chords which I will have to master / work around some how but that is where the practice and training / stretching of my fingers will come in.

Meanwhile, until I get there, it's dodgy chords, ha ha .

You will probably progress quicker than myself I would think as I am an old git. You pick things up so much easier when you are younger. Just remember me when the free concert tickets are being given out. Ha ha.

Cheers for now

Totsie