nvvmxa

music stands

nvvmxa    0

I was wondering if anyone with experience using music stands could offer some advice. I'm looking for answers on...

1. Optimal price range. (what is the best price to performance ratio. how much is too much? What is that sweet spot?)

2. Best material (Is light weight aluminum the best, or a plastic/composite)

3. Features you wish your stand included. (do you wish that it folded for easier storage, or for it to be easier to adjust)

4. Useless features that were included with your music stand but were not needed. (any options that were included that you felt could have been left out to lower the price of the product.)

5. Accessories you purchased to improve functionality of music stand. (ex: pick holders. What did you buy to make it better.)

6. Where you most used your stand.

eddiez152    129

6, Now that is funny.

But in answer to the question. Unless your in an orchestra or organized band where everyone is playing their individual part, I have not seen the use of one in a long time.

6string    81

6, Now that is funny.

But in answer to the question. Unless your in an orchestra or organized band where everyone is playing their individual part, I have not seen the use of one in a long time.

Yes, some people don't use sheet music, they play by beer- ear.

• Like 1

Phillyn17    8

I was wondering if anyone with experience using music stands could offer some advice. I'm looking for answers on...

1. Optimal price range. (what is the best price to performance ratio. how much is too much? What is that sweet spot?)

2. Best material (Is light weight aluminum the best, or a plastic/composite)

3. Features you wish your stand included. (do you wish that it folded for easier storage, or for it to be easier to adjust)

4. Useless features that were included with your music stand but were not needed. (any options that were included that you felt could have been left out to lower the price of the product.)

5. Accessories you purchased to improve functionality of music stand. (ex: pick holders. What did you buy to make it better.)

6. Where you most used your stand.

Hi....

I've only just taken up guitar as one of my bucket list. I have not scrimped on paying for equipment I consider necessary, but I have also watched out for bargains.

Can I recommend this particular music stand? http://www.amazon.co...=cm_cr-mr-title it cost me just £10.00

It's aluminium and plastic construction, very light but also quite robust. I use it to hold some basic sheet music or tuition notes, but adjusted to the correct angle, it will also support my laptop...when using it, again for tuition reasons.

I hope this helps.....