6string

Bennett Lorange cover

6string    81

Just watched Kevin Bennett and Kirk's cover of Bob Dylan's "Like a Rollling Stone"

Title said is got to be one of the best covers

Agreed! (if not thee best)

micky mac    14

Class version of this i listened to it the other day just did'nt comment but i had to come back for another listen.

Love the guitars and that voice five stars. Cheers for postin. :clap: :clap: :clap:

carol m    64

These 2 are definitely great together, Kevin's voice can really deliver a tune. I like to see the way they interact musically together - it always works, mostly due to Kirk fitting his music into whatever Kevin does. Kirk also sings in duet and and also solo - great in it's own right.

I like it when Kevin says, "You won't know this one, Kirk" and starts playing a song. Within 2 or 3 bars, Kirk has worked out the key, the chord progression, the tune etc and you would never know that the song is new for Kirk. Amazing. I don't know he does it - talent and a musical ear, I suppose.

Also, Kevin can sing his heart out for 3 hours straight, and still have a voice left to talk with - not even a sore throat according to him. And it's not due to liquid lubrication of the tonsils either.

mattz196    15

Can answer my own question I think , Sunday 30th March if I read the poster on the pub correctly as I drove past . :guitarguy:

Edit

Six ,you coming I'll shout you a cold one?

6string    81

Six ,you coming I'll shout you a cold one?

I wish. :yes:

….read …. as I drove past .

Depending on your km/h relative to posted limit, you may have been speed reading