leftyjim

MP3 convert to WAV file ?

GeoNjules    17

Here is a free, easy to use audio converter that will work for you. The "link tool" was not working for me so you will have to Google

"freemake audio converter". I use it quite bit and it works well.

leftyjim    1

thanks eddie , :) :) i new it was a case of me not needing to reinvent the wheel . but ididnt realise that i would have a choise !!

which one is easy to use , for a teckno challenged semi old fart ? :brickwall: i mean I would like really simple to use if theres one around !!

does any one have experience with more than one of these programs ? ???? for PC use .... download mp3 and change to wav

cheers in antisapation .Jim

GeoNjules    17

Geo,

I like it, but it has no link.

eddie

I tried to post the link but I get a popup wanting my e-mail and other info. Is this something new? Ive posted links before and never saw this.

leftyjim    1

Thanks Geo , yeah had to rush to work this morning , so ran out of time for thanking , any how , thanks for your efforts . I do appreciate your thoughts .

Cheers and regards Jim

GeoNjules    17

I look at the post run and it looks like want a pat on the back! .....Im sorry it sounded this way. I was frustrated that I could not post links like Ive done before. Im not much of a talker/typer so a lot of times my post are short, w/links.

eddiez152    129

thanks eddie , :) :) i new it was a case of me not needing to reinvent the wheel . but ididnt realise that i would have a choise !!

which one is easy to use , for a teckno challenged semi old fart ? :brickwall: i mean I would like really simple to use if theres one around !!

does any one have experience with more than one of these programs ? ???? for PC use .... download mp3 and change to wav

cheers in antisapation .Jim

Did not see this.

Jim, they all work pretty much the same. On my Mac I use (Switch converter) when I want a quick conversion from an mp3 to a WAV or AIFF.

1. Open the converter

2. Drag the mp3 file into the coverter

3. Select what you want to covert it to.

After it converts it find it in your files. Its best to have the converter save it to the desktop where you can find it quickly. When you click on the files it will open it in the new format.

post-4859-0-91674900-1389991385.jpg