SotosOpeth

Here is my new solo percussive guitar song and video :)

Hello to all!

I am Sotos Bakas from Athens,Greece and I am based in Netherlands since 2010.

Mainly I am playing finger style & percussive solo acoustic guitar but also I am composing for other instruments and producing bands and artists.

Few days ago I published my first original solo( no overdubs) acoustic guitar song and performance video where all the drum sounds,bass lines,chords and melodies are played by once at the same time and though to share it with you :).

If you enjoy please feel free to share it around!

I ll be glad to know your opinions guys!

Here is the video:

I wish an awesome xmas to all! :)

Sotos Bakas

this is awesome :) well played, great technique, but also sounds amazing, i've seen a lot of Guitar players with awesome technique that i can appreciate, but i don't always enjoy listening to their music - i could listen to this on repeat all day :)

i'm lookin' forward to hearing more

Paul...............

Hello Paul!

I am so glad you enjoy my music.Thank you so much for your comment.Really appreciate it!

You can follow me if you want on youtube or Facebook to listen new things I am posting.

Best wishes!!

lol...... i was going to ask for a link to youtube.....doh......click the video :D

i'm not a fakebook fan, but i'll keep an eye on your youtube channel for more uploads ;)

Paul..............

Hello folks!

This forum rocks!Thank you for your time to checking out my song and video and I am really happy that you enjoy my work.

Much appreciated!

Sure more songs/videos will follow in the near future. :)

Can I ask you a favour?If you liked my work and you want to support me a bit,can you like the video on youtube or subscribe to my channel or even better to share it with your friends?I might ask for a lot,but I can use all the help I can get from you guys.Thank you again for checking it!Looking forward to hear your music too!

Sotos