CraigA

Ava Maria question

Hello, I had downloaded the lesson about 3 weeks back and finally have worked through all the 24 measures of the TAB in the lesson. I noticed that the arrangement (TAB) didn't include the Out tro and was wondering why? I should be able to figure it out from the media portion of the lesson but was non the less curious. I am thankful for the lesson which is almost a free lesson with such a inexpensive cost and although I am many weeks or months away from being prepared to perform this for my church I look forward to doing so in the future. It would sure be nice to have Kirk due The Old Rugged Cross for solo guitar as well. Thank you for the lesson.

Hi, CraigA. I just had a look at the TAB for the lesson and it all seems to be there. Measures 25 onward on page 2 of the tab. Are you sure you've scrolled right down? If there's something wrong with the PDF file, and it's not there on page 2, I'll resend the TAB.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Thank you Kirk, I am embarrassed and am not sure how I could not have seen it. But you are totally correct it is there. Wow this old age. Thank you for your reply and I apologize for taking up your time. Thank you again for the wonderful arrangement.

I have finally learned Ava Maria fairly well and also America the Beautiful as well and can now just work on transitioning through the sections smoothly. Thank you Kirk for providing so many choices for music for us older players that is also very affordable. I just downloaded the Water is Wide and there are a bunch more I intend to download in the coming months. I am really grateful.