Briandb1222    4

Here's my new toy. Slim body with pickups. I think it goes for $100 retail, however, I got it at a truck stop (since it's my only real option) so it was a bit overpriced. Oh well. It's a Kona K2SB. It sounds great unplugged. Came with two pickguards, one of which I already installed but it isn't in the pic.

post-103649-0-99756200-1372288488.jpg

Briandb1222    4

Country/rock, depending on mood, however, kinda quit when I was just really learning the chords and chord transitioning...after a year of no guitar, gonna have to relearn a lot.

pHGTRSpider    32

Any guitar you play a lot is a good guitar and that looks like it's pretty cool. Keep it in the truck and when you have a break, even just for 10 minutes at a time you'll hear fast improvement. Try not to drive and play at the same time! cheers and good tunes. :claping:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kyaimaja
      My guitar cover

• By anthonylane
      Hello Everyone, I am new Guitar learner. My Experience level 2 month. When I was first learning how to play guitar, I was terrible. Then I search on google, I got this site:

mikesoca

I think this site informative for me. I learn about key G chord from here. Can anyone tell me if this site is perfect for to learning basic Guitar?
      And anyone can give the more informative site to learn? please.
    • By anthonylane
      Hi There! my name is Anthony, I am new guitar learner. my experience level 2 months. I am learning guitar from some website & read few posts on this forum. now I can buy a guitar Can anyone Suggest me what Guitar best for me right now?

Thanks
    • By LarryS
      This is just something I came up with last year while messing around on my Tanglewood, using a strum/stop rhythm method, capo on 2nd fret

Blue Boy