Kirk Lorange

Gloria In Excelsis Deo - New Finger-Style Christmas Lesson

Gloria in excelsis Deo (aka Angels we have heard on high) - New Finger-Style Christmas Lesson

I've got another carol for you before Christmas holidays: "Gloria - In Excelsis Deo" ... I thought I'd done them all last year but this one slipped through, it seems.

It's a nice one, very well suited to fingerstyle guitar. Key of G as usual, so many of the moves will be familiar to you if you've learned some of the others. The verses are pretty straight forward and I've done one easy chorus and one trickier one so you can repeat the first if you find the second one too complex.

You'll notice right near the end that the rubber band I use to hold the fingerboard steady snaps all of a sudden. Being the old pro that I am, I just play on and I don't miss a beat. You have just under two weeks to get this down pat to impress the relatives over the holidays ... have fun!

It's not a free lesson but it's included this lesson in both of my Downloadable Christmas Finger-Style Lesson Packs (my Beginner to Intermediate Christmas Finger Style Value Pack and my Intermediate to Advanced Christmas Finger-Style Value Pack) and is now also included in my Online Christmas Carol Lesson Collection.

You can have a listen to it here.

Hope you enjoy it.