micky mac    14

thanks stu aye it sounds good alrite if only i could play it a bit better. you could give it a go if your ever in dublin your more than welcome the neighbours would love to hear my 2 guitars going at the same time lol

micky mac    14

thanks doug the 2 on the outside are behringer pedals i had in the cuboard because i had a boss me-70 multi effect up untill last week and sold it the one on the left is a tuner and the right one is an overdrive sounds ok for light overdrive the middle one i picked up the other day is a marshall govner and its a great pedal good for anything from light od to hard rock but i must say since i got the bigger speaker i don't really need an overdrive pedal the amp has plenty of grunt on its own.

micky mac    14

Cheers Micky i hope one day i hope i can take you up on the offer.

no bother stu ill fill the fridge with beer and the wifes can shop till they drop :beer:

Stu74    35

I agree eddie the epi is nice.

Micky it sounds so tempting.Beer and guitars.

Im trying to get my son into playing the drums so maybe in a few years time we can come over with a drum kit and we can give your neighbours a real treat lol

micky mac    14

cheers eddie aye its a nice guitar it does'nt play as easy as the strat though.that sounds like a plan stu i was trying to get my girls into guitar for a while they learned a couple of chords in a couple of days made me sick it took me months lol then gave up when they realised they would have to work at it.

Stu74    35

Atleast your girls learnt a couple of chords.My son is 9 and he likes to pick up my accoustic and mess about with it but he puts it down as soon as i try to give him any encouragement or instructions.

His school teacher teaches piano,uke and guitar on a lunch time but hes not interested.Hes more into football than music.

Hes had a little play on an electric drum kit in a music shop near me and he loved banging away on it but i know what kids are like the novelty soon wears off.

micky mac    14

i cant wear headphones with the guitar i end up playing to loud i dont fancy going deaf with all the time im spending trying to learn to play music it would be some bummer if i ended up not being able to hear it at all.