romi1212

We can work it out by beatles cover by me

Very well done. Nice solid strumming there.

I am also jealous of those who can play and sing at the same time.

That skill has eluded me........... :brickwall:

Very well done. Nice solid strumming there.

I am also jealous of those who can play and sing at the same time.

That skill has eluded me........... :brickwall:

i think if i can do it anyone can do it

thanks for appreciating me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MikkoKarhula
      Hi!

I was playing one day this almost over played jazz standard Blue Bossa. I wanted to try maybe something different approach on it and made kind-of-smooth jazz backing track. So here is something that i came up with: I hope you like it. 

It would be nice to hear if you have any kind of new ideas for this song. Thanks!

• By Deni Kitov
      Hello guys,
      I want to ask one (maybe stupid) question. I'm playing a lot of heavy metal and genres like this but lately I have been improvising some jazz over backing tracks. I'm wondering what scale should I play over some chords. For example one backing track was in E. The rhythm played E7 chord I played E pentatonic scale (don't know if it fits the chord) and then the rhythm changed to A7 and I was still playing E pentatonic major but it sounded out of key and I than started to play E major scale. Should I change to A major scale or I will go out of key? So what scale to choose over what chords - for example the progression is C7 - Dm7. Should I play only C major over both of the chords or should I change the scale ?? :/ 
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Tijs87
      Dear fellow guitar players,

For the last years I’ve been struggling with implementing inversions in the songs I play. Especially choosing which inversions to use when. With the piano it is seen as best practice in general to use inversions that are near the chord you’re already playing. On the guitar I’ve never encountered any charts that show different chord combinations that you could use together best.

Do you know of certain books/resources that show good practices of which inversions to use together?

I understand that some of you may say I have to learn to think for myself, but my experience is that this works best when you’ve had some good examples.

Kind regards,
      Tijs
    • By stevetheartist
      HI, everyone, my beloved wife was a member of your site for years but has not been able to participate for half a decade because of a medical issue.  I am asking this question for her at her request.  She has composed numerous songs during the years she could not join in the delights of this site, and she would like to know how to create tablature for them so she does not forget how to play them (if I am stating that correctly).  Sadly, I am not a musician and know little about the guitar except how to string one.  (I have learned that by helping her.)  Are there places on this site that discuss such things so I could print them out for her?  Or are there other sites that would be useful?  Or perhaps even books that are not too involved that could help her create tablature for her own songs?  She can READ tabs fine but does not know how to create them; and she believes there are some useful pieces of information that, if known, would help her learn to do this more rapidly.  My wife plays quite well and has a Taylor koa guitar.  She does not read sheet music, something I learned to do in choir.  Thanks so much for any help you can offer us!!!
    • By Mark Hussey
      This is my arrangement for Besame Mucho as a solo piece. Also a great starting point to improvise from. Live, I normally play as in the video with an improvised verse