DV8R

BOSS ME-70

DV8R    1

Will it sound ok through a Peavey Vypyr 15? Anyone have one? How is it? Add a whole new dimension to your play or just a little fun? I'm thinking about getting one.

micky mac    14

hows it going i've had 2 of them and i love it, you could get any sound you can imagine out of this pedal the thing is your amp has a lot of different sounds already so unless your thinking of getting rid of your amp soon i would buy the sanpera foot pedal that goes with the amp you woould have the same effects as the me70 minus the looper. and i cant remember if the vypyr has a cleen channel so im not so sure they would sound good together maybe someone else here could tell you if not go to a shop and try them together and see what you think yourself.

DV8R    1

Yeah it has a clean channel. I am not sure if the Sanpera is worth the cost since I can get the ME-70 for about the same price.

GotDeeBlues    3

Depends on the individual GC. I don't really like trhe two near me, but got great service in a few in Florida, and bought a wonderful used Godin archtop from one in Reno.

fly135    5

$125 for an ME-70 is a very good deal. The Vypyr 15 cannot use a Sampera. It does have a clean channel. IIRC it has an aux input as well. The aux in might be the best way to use the ME-70. The Vypyr only has a cheap 8" speaker so there's a limit to how good it will sound.

DV8R    1

youll need an extra guitar cord ant it works with 4 AA batterys or else youll need a power supply which they dont supply.

Thanks. I ordered one for 3 payments of $85 from AmericanMusical.com, price matched from amazon.com