thanks for having a listen and commenting eddie. Im not sure but I think there might be a little room for improving :laughingg: but for real i dont understand how i improvise everytime i lift the guitar but i feel real embarassed to let other people hear me play hopefully the more i do it i can just play and enjoy it and forget im playing for anyone only myself thanks again for the comment MR Z.

Micky Mac,

Don't feel embarassed when you play as long as you know you are doing your best. Sounded good!!

Mike

thanks for having a listen mike. I know i shouldnt get embarassed cause it just tences me up and its hard to get into a flow but then again its easyer said than done. :escape:

Same here Johnny - I only post examples of my playing to encourage others who think they're hopless - they never are. I lower the bar so others can jump (step) over.

Nice going there Micky Mac

Nice job. Listen to some of my posts and you won't be embarassed anymore lol.

Johnny

thanks johnny i have listened to some of your posts and i like your playing.

Same here Johnny - I only post examples of my playing to encourage others who think they're hopless - they never are. I lower the bar so others can jump (step) over.

Nice going there Micky Mac

thanks for having a listen carol and the comment. and your playing sounds great to me you did'nt set the bar low enough.

I wish I could "mess around" like that - I enjoyed that - add some cool lyrics - would be a good song

absoulety nothing to be embrassed about - good job

thanks alot randy it actually is the chords to james blunt (tears and rain) i was trying to record the actuall song but only got as far as the chords and gave up and started to noodle over them. You could be as good as me someday randy if you forget about song structure timing and rythm and play the guitar aimlesly without any dirrection or idea what you want to achieve for a couple of years LOL.

:brickwall: