- - - - -

Help: ESP LTD 5 String Bass

4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   shonie777

• Active Members
  • 394 posts
  • Joined 30-November 07

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

I just bought this ESP LTD 5 string bass yesterday. I got it really cheap. Practically free. I know ESP makes some good instruments so I couldn't pass it up. It's black, maple neck, ebony fretboard, active pups. It has a serial number pressed in at the bottom of the fretboard. I searched the web for some info on it with no luck. Anyone here know anything about this bass? The model, year, how much it's worth? etc....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shonie

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   eddiez152

Prolific Member

• Active Members

• 9,886 posts
  • Joined 30-July 06

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

Looks Nice, congrats !
Nothin sweeter than the sound of music comin out of a 6 string box - EZ me Music / ASCAP "Music is a social act of communication, a gesture of friendship,the strongest there is"-Malcolm Arnold

#3 OFFLINE   shonie777

• Active Members
  • 394 posts
  • Joined 30-November 07

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Ooops....I meant rosewood fretboard not ebony.

Thank Eddie.

#4 ONLINE   mset3

• Members
  • 1,234 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

Shonie,

I don't know much about the ESP LTD base, but if it plays good and sounds right, you got a good deal. It looks nice.

Mike

#5 OFFLINE   JessThrasher

Grand Member

• Active Members
  • 1,538 posts
  • Joined 23-February 07

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

I notice with most extended range, non-signature model ESP's, they come in any colour as long as it's black. :shifty:

Nothing wrong with that, it's cool. :rockon:
"Remember to eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends." - Rusty Cooley
"You can't play an instrument for the technicality of it. It's a tool you use it to get what's in here and here [heart and mind] out there." - Marten Hagstrom, Meshuggah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users