22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   carol m

Songwriting Moderator

• Moderators

• 7,251 posts
  • Joined 21-March 06

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Paul, you're an absolute treasure......... :laughingg: ......... :escape:
One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley

#22 OFFLINE   sheraton

• Active Members
  • 1,264 posts
  • Joined 22-August 09

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

How'do :) here's an update on this tune........extended for Steve (solidwalnut) to blast away with some lead :leadguitar: .....anyone else feel free too.......i've extended it quite a bit so play as much or as little you feel :yes:
it's the same tracks sent to cubase and remixed slightly and EZdrummer drum track.......... if your able to you upload a take with your guitar mixed in, and if possible just your guitar track....(the tempo's 160bpm...and this mp3 should sync up if you record on computer software)....if i add another guitar, i thought maybe a bit of panning between the two lead guitars, crossing over at some point......maybe......

do what you feel as far as playing, where when........i'm hearin at one point nearer the end maybe, like a 4 beat riff 4beat space for a couple of bars or few...lol...i could do reply 4 beat riff in the space.....call / reply thingy...and give me any ideas you think, if i should double up with you at any point or not............or i'll go wi' the flow...... :thumbup1:

if this makes any sense.....lol............

fire it up dude :punk:

Attached File  Just feels right exetnded.mp3   15.09MB   1 downloads

Paul..............

#23 OFFLINE   hearinvoices

• Active Members
  • 754 posts
  • Joined 07-January 10

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

That was great paul !
Sometimes I sit and think and sometimes I just sit . Mostly I just sit ..... I think

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users