hearinvoices

Nobdy Cares

Okay here is one Paul and I are working on.(well mostly Paul lol I just sent him some lyrics , he did most of the work lol) I had sent him some lyrics to see what he thought and he came up with this. I was watching the news the other day and it is always so depressing and it seems people are callas to all the stuff going on around them and these lyrics popped in my head. I did help Paul a little for the first time on one of our colabs tho ..... I added some background vocals :weirdeyes: .... so may not be the best but I did try lol. Paul hasn't heard it with me attempting to back him up yet .... didnt know how to attach it to the private email dealio so I posted it here. Surprise Paul !!!! haha :rolleyes:

Johnny

nobody cares with backup.mp3

It does have a dark sound to it. Certainly some lyrics that seem to bring out the pain. Good collab gents.

Johnny, ya done good, keep working em.

eddie

nice one Johnny :thumbup1: ...............first version sounds better to me, i can hear your backin better, coolio i like it......i wish i could record you through my set-up, just to get it sittin better in the mix.......good job tho dude :yes:

you got any ideas to replace the repeated verse????

i'm happy enough with the music track, a few niggles, but it has the vibe.....i still have the master recording so i can easily replace the vocals, there's a few (lots) duff notes on my vocal track too.........as always......lol.........but i refuse to use auto-tune or any that correction software nonsense

Paul........

Hey Paul... I was just messing around with it .. I don't have much as for as recording equipment. I just used my blue snowball mic and reaper while sitting at my desk lol. i do have a ruff idea on a replacement or added verse....

So much attention on hollywood trends

and who is driving the latest mercedes benz

we can't close our eyes and leave it all to fate

we need to open them up before it becomes too late

just a ruff thought

Johnny

coolio Johnny,

i had a wee listen singin in ma head over the track, a couple of changes that seem to make it fit better, for me

too much attention on celebrity trends

so many aspirations for a mercedes benz

we can't ignore the truth and leave it to fate

we need to see the light before it gets too late

it seems that no-one cares......................nobody cares

i think it will fit well, and i should be able to get pretty much the same feel to the delivery.............i like how that original first verse sounds at the start and with the full backin on the third, i think with these lyrics it will keep that vibe tho.......

if i get the chance i'll record tomorrow.......

Paul.........

The changes are good! It was just a ruff idea for you to fine tune hehe. I like the repeat verse also ..... maybe an added verse? I dont think it would make the song too long.

Johnny

cool Johnny, i'll see what happens tomorrow.....or later today i should say (for me) 03:33 am..... my routine is a wee bit off kilter

Paul...........

Hey Paul I love the added verses at the end ! I hope you don't mind but i took what we had to reaper and edited what I thought were the best of both recordings and mixed it the best I could. You can still hear the changes in the recording some but as a rough copy I think it turned out okay. See what you think.

Johnny

nobody cares-edit.mp3

hey Johnny, i need to redo the vocals to get these new lines flowin better, what do you think of the beat on the newer version?, do you prefer the original beat? let me know and i'll see what i can do........

Paul...............

I like it but i think it was just a little to upbeat for the lyrics. I used the intro and meshed it with the old middle and then meshed the new ending. Was seeing what that would sound like. What did you think? Yea or nay

Johnny