sbellina

Need help with product name

We are developing a product that hardens the fingertips for string players. It is a liquid 100% natural that is applied directly to the finger tip. We are looking for a name that will connect with players and be memorable. Currently we have (2) candidates:

I'm not sure if this topic is against the rules, but it's been up all day and no other mod has deleted it. So...

TuffStuff

TuffenUp

GetaGrip

Hard Yards: we do the hard work so you don't have to.

Mind if I ask a question about the product?

I am an obsessive-compulsive skin picker (have been for over 8 years, I hate it) and I pick my fingertips until they get sore. I'll pick at any bits of dead skin on my body really. Yeah, I know, it sounds gross. I have been trying to stop for the last few years only to no avail. Do you think that your product would be of any help?

Also, where can I buy this?

The guy/gal who started the thread hasn't bothered to come back to check the answers - how rude. Unfortunately, Jess, I doubt if he/she will bother to answer your question either.

Mind if I ask a question about the product?

I am an obsessive-compulsive skin picker (have been for over 8 years, I hate it) and I pick my fingertips until they get sore. I'll pick at any bits of dead skin on my body really. Yeah, I know, it sounds gross. I have been trying to stop for the last few years only to no avail. Do you think that your product would be of any help?

Also, where can I buy this?

Handcuffs behind the back. :) That would keep you from doing a lot of other things too.

I know the picking.....I pick my nails.....sucks.....I been like that since I can remember.

Shonie