mset3    158

KevSumac,

We're talking airplanes, but you have to check out the course to see the logic behind it. If you're serious about taking your playing to the next level, it is well worth the investment.

Mike

Kirk Lorange    128

Hi, KevSumac ... I'm the author. The title is a bit of a play on words. The lesson is delivered in comic strip format. I have the guy who knows and the guy who doesn't know trapped together on a long plane trip. They discuss the workings of music and the guy who knows reveals the simple 'trick' to making sense of it all. Plane Talk ... the conversation on the plane.

Probably not the smartest title from a marketing point of view but it did make you wonder, didn't it?

lorsban    2

If you're just starting out, Plane Talk is the best thing for you when it comes to music theory and applying it to the guitar. Seriously, if I could just turn back the clock and start out with Plane Talk in the first place, the guitar would be far less frustrating and I'd be miles ahead from where I am now. After 20 years of playing the guitar, it's just now I'm starting to skim the surface of Plane Talk.

KevSumac    0

Hi, KevSumac ... I'm the author. The title is a bit of a play on words. The lesson is delivered in comic strip format. I have the guy who knows and the guy who doesn't know trapped together on a long plane trip. They discuss the workings of music and the guy who knows reveals the simple 'trick' to making sense of it all. Plane Talk ... the conversation on the plane.

Probably not the smartest title from a marketing point of view but it did make you wonder, didn't it?

Gotcha......grammar is kinda my thing and the Internet is absolutely flooded with poor grammar....and I'm not just talking about lol's and the like. Digging the site so far.