gitarman

OK so I think I'm in trouble!

gitarman    0

Well guys a while back I posted that I had bought a Gibson J-45 and was having a blast, well this is an update! I got some bone bridge pins and a bone saddle from Bob Colosi, that is cool, got them installed with no problem, D Addario E16 Phosphoros Bronze strings (12s) Well that wasn,t enough......I bought an American Standard Stratocaster! and a Super Champ XD amp! That's not all, there is a really good deal on a Gibson Les Paul Standard that I have my eye on, Labor Day Sale you know! OK, maybe I need an intervention here! Whadda you think? How did I fund this? Well as a hobby I build Custom Bamboo flyrods and I had several on inventory, so driving home from work friday I got this idea that if Guitar Center could have a Labor Day Sale....so I posted my Labor day sale on the internet, now I have to tell you that I have a pretty good rep for my flyrods and by This morning I had sold 3 flyrods....one more and that Gibson is mine!

Sorry for the rant but I'm pretty excited....did I tell you guys I am 60 years young? Still haven't grown up :>( My poor wife, how does she put up with me?

Joe

mattz196    15

That's great Joe , how about posting some pics...no not the guitars.

I'm quite keen to see some of your flyrods,I have seen bamboo flyrods before but have never had a cast with one.

Tempted to sign off with "Tight Lines" but mabye Keep Twangin' is more appropriate.

Cheers

Matt

gasbag    54

Hey, if you are going to have fun you are doing it the right way. :thumbup1:

Although I don't understand the comment about the flyrod.

Why would anyone want to catch a fly? :drinking: