nagukush

Kindly Advice Me (POLL) - Kush

After reading the Post, How do you Rate me as a Guitar-Learner (or Player) ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. After reading the Post, How do you Rate me as a Guitar-Learner (or Player) ?

• 1 out of 5 - Worse
    • 2 out of 5 - Bad
    • 3 out of 5 - Mediocre
    • 4 out of 5 - Good
    • 5 out of 5 - ??????

Howdy Kush, I've come in a bit late here and can't add much to what's already been said.

I'm no expert as you know, but I really enjoy listening to your posts. You play well, with a lot of feeling, and I'm impressed how well you use embellishments like hammers, pulls, trills etc. after such a short time studying fingerstyle.

I've no doubt your infectious enthusiasm will carry you a lot further in the wonderful world of 'guitardom'.

Keep at it mate. :thumbup1:

Geoff :)

Howdy Kush, I've come in a bit late here and can't add much to what's already been said.

I'm no expert as you know, but I really enjoy listening to your posts. You play well, with a lot of feeling, and I'm impressed how well you use embellishments like hammers, pulls, trills etc. after such a short time studying fingerstyle.

I've no doubt your infectious enthusiasm will carry you a lot further in the wonderful world of 'guitardom'.

Keep at it mate. :thumbup1:

Geoff :)

Hey Buddy !!!

I dunno how, but whenever I think of you and whenever I think "Its been long since we talked" - You just appear !!! I guess its the affection that makes these coincidences frequent ;) !!!! Thank for you kind words Pal !!! If have your blessings and wishes, I'll sure march ahead !!!!:yes:

Thanks for everything

Kush

Good stuff you you got Kush...keep up the good work and looking forward to hearing more!!!

Thanks for the kind encouragment, Pal:)

Regds

Kush

hi kush;

i've been trying now for several months. from what i hear, i hope someday i can play half as well as you. also ditto to all the raves above. elwood out and gone

hi kush;

i've been trying now for several months. from what i hear, i hope someday i can play half as well as you. also ditto to all the raves above. elwood out and gone

Hi Elwood

I hope everything is well there :)

I dont think I'm a Good Player either (atleast for now), but I'm trying my best. I've been learning Finger-Style for the past 4-5 Months only. So,I feel, If I can do it then anyone can do. Just keep trying and keep marchin Pal. I know and I believe that you will surely become better and better with time. :yes:

Thanks and Lots of Regards

Kush

Personally I think you sound great. I've only been at it for about 3.5 months now. Your way ahead of me. Maybe some day I'll be good enough to upload some material. Keep it up Kush, your doing real good.

Personally I think you sound great. I've only been at it for about 3.5 months now. Your way ahead of me. Maybe some day I'll be good enough to upload some material. Keep it up Kush, your doing real good.

Thanks for your kind words, Pal !!! You've really encouraged me :yes:

You will :yes: :yes: :yes: !!!!

Thanks again for caring, Buddy :)

Kush