nagukush

Kindly Advice Me (POLL) - Kush

After reading the Post, How do you Rate me as a Guitar-Learner (or Player) ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. After reading the Post, How do you Rate me as a Guitar-Learner (or Player) ?

• 1 out of 5 - Worse
    • 2 out of 5 - Bad
    • 3 out of 5 - Mediocre
    • 4 out of 5 - Good
    • 5 out of 5 - ??????

Hi Family !!!

I hope everything's great with everyone :)

Sorry if my Question seems very foolish:oops: , but as I'm in a situation where I have noone to actually hear me play and comment critically, I'm posting this poll.

I, As a Guitar-Player whos been with the Guitar, not knowing what is what for about 2 years (and because not knowing that there are resources on the Internet for learning too !:oops: ). and I'm learning Finger-Style for the last 4 months.

(Another fact about Me : I've started using my Pinky-Finger only about 6 months and all those days playing only with 3 fingers :oops: :oops: :oops: )

Kindly tell me, after listening to my playing (recordings), How do you rate me ?

I'm really sorry if this seems a waste of time, but I really do want to know, where I stand:)

Kindest Regards

Kush

That is a hard poll to use Kush. You are very good for the amount of time you have been playing, The potential is there for you to develop into a really good player. Are you ready to do a gig yet, probably not.

Developing your own style of playing that says Kush played this is part of the skill set you want to aim for. Your a serious player so I am giving you a serious answer. You have the desire and the drive to get you where you want to go. After you have mastered Plane Talk, your playing and understanding of music will get you much further along. Basically the only thing between you and your goal is time.

That is a hard poll to use Kush. You are very good for the amount of time you have been playing, The potential is there for you to develop into a really good player. Are you ready to do a gig yet, probably not.

Developing your own style of playing that says Kush played this is part of the skill set you want to aim for. Your a serious player so I am giving you a serious answer. You have the desire and the drive to get you where you want to go. After you have mastered Plane Talk, your playing and understanding of music will get you much further along. Basically the only thing between you and your goal is time.

Hi Marty

I hope everythings great there:) I really understand and Respect what you have said. Thankyou so much for caring. I promise I'll set higher standards for myself and I will get there :yes:

Thanks again for your reply:)

Lots of Regards

Kush

Your playing is fantastic, for the length of time you've been playing... Great work Kush...!!!

Thankyou so much Ben ! For me, to get that sort of a comment from a Guitarist like you (whom I really respect a lot:yes: ) is purely an Honor. Thankyou so much for the encouragment, Pal.:)

Lots of Regards

Kush

Thankyou so much friends, for your time, and care. Your words and views really mean a lot to me. :yes:

I gave you 5/5 for the effort and dedication that you have put into your learning and playing. I have nothing but admiration for you Kush, since you really don't have anyone around you (geographically speaking) to jam with or give you positive direction and feedback.

So considering you've been up against this particular kind of obstacle, I think you've done remarkably well with the guitar. Also your love and passion for the instrument (guitar) is very contageous, and is good encouragement for us all to always try to improve on the guitar.

Therefore Kush, keep it up mate! Keep going and reaching out and you will reach your goal with the guitar, of that I'm certain. Even though you may get days where you don't feel you've made any progress, don't let it put you off, because everyone gets days like that, even the guitar professionals.

Good on ya Kush!

Regards

Neil

I gave you 5/5 for the effort and dedication that you have put into your learning and playing. I have nothing but admiration for you Kush, since you really don't have anyone around you (geographically speaking) to jam with or give you positive direction and feedback.

So considering you've been up against this particular kind of obstacle, I think you've done remarkably well with the guitar. Also your love and passion for the instrument (guitar) is very contageous, and is good encouragement for us all to always try to improve on the guitar.

Therefore Kush, keep it up mate! Keep going and reaching out and you will reach your goal with the guitar, of that I'm certain. Even though you may get days where you don't feel you've made any progress, don't let it put you off, because everyone gets days like that, even the guitar professionals.

Good on ya Kush!

Regards

Neil

Hi Neil

I hope everythings is just great there ! :) I'm fine and practicing well:)

Thankyou so much for your kind words. You have really made me see more hope and your words have made me even more confident ! Thankyou so much for your Love and Care. Though I dont have anyone (physically) around me, but I guess instead I'm gifted by God to have such friends like you (which is the real wealth, anyone can have) . I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for being by my side, Buddy !!!!

Lots of Love and Regards:)

your Pal

Kush

Hi Kush.

Had a listen to your Scarborough Fair and Dust in the Wind recordings (hope I was looking in the right area :oops:). I thought they were very well done.

I could hear what I thought to be some pauses between some of the chords in Scarborough Fair but otherwise I thought it sounded great.

Keep up the good work mate!

PS: I'm just a 10 month guitar newbie so not sure how much my opinion counts for. :)

Hi Kush, as someone like me who is learning something new everyday, i have to say you give it 200% effort in everything you play and it shows through, ive not been in the forum very long but have listened to all the tracks youve put up and the improvement is huge from the early songs you tried, and now big improvement on songs like scarborough fair etc, keep up the great work kush its working very well take care my friend you ll get there very soon :)

Why the sudden doubts Kush? I'd say you're well on track and the posts you have put up are really good. Don't sweat it! just relax and enjoy it. :yes:

OK, I'm one of the buttheads that gave you a 3, so I think I should explain. I feel you are doing extemely well for the time you have been playing. I rate myself at about 4.5, and I've been at it for more than 30 years. I reserve the top rating for those guitar monsters that blow me away. Tommy Emmanuel for one.

So keep up the good work!

OK, I'm one of the buttheads that gave you a 3, so I think I should explain. I feel you are doing extemely well for the time you have been playing. I rate myself at about 4.5, and I've been at it for more than 30 years. I reserve the top rating for those guitar monsters that blow me away. Tommy Emmanuel for one.

So keep up the good work!

Hello Sir

I really respect and agree to the rating you've given me. Actually I dont think I've even reached a position(in Guitar-skill level) where I can ask people to rate me:unsure: . But for me being given a 3 from a player like you is truly-truly an Honor:yes: . Thankyou so much Sir. You've really encouraged me :)

Lots of respect

Kush

Thankyou so much for all the encouragment Friends !!! I'm really honored:yes:

Thanks again for all the Care and Love you've given me:yes:

Regards to all,

Kush

I ahven't heard you Kush-but judging by your enthusiam and involvement here in the forum-I rate you very well--continued good fortunes -Scott

Kush , your improvement over the last few months is incredible. Allthumbs is right all you need is more time, and you will achieve your goals, take care.

Kush , your improvement over the last few months is incredible. Allthumbs is right all you need is more time, and you will achieve your goals, take care.

Hey Gene !

Thanks for your kind words Pal:) Thankyou so much for caring.

Lots of Regards

Kush

Hi Kush

I've listened to your recent recordings and think they're great :clap: ........keep up the good work.........you can only get better and better. I hope, someday, to be able to play as well as you do. I'm still struggling with getting Heaven's Door to sound right. :)

Tracy

Hi Kush

I've listened to your recent recordings and think they're great :clap: ........keep up the good work.........you can only get better and better. I hope, someday, to be able to play as well as you do. I'm still struggling with getting Heaven's Door to sound right. :)

Tracy

Hey Tracy !!!!

I hope everythings great there, Buddy :) !!! I'm fine here :)

Thankyou so much for your kind words. The encouragment you've given, really means a lot to me:yes: . Dont worry Pal, I'm 100% sure that you're gonna be as good as you want to ,and that will happen very soon. Just stay focussed and more importantly enjoy playing the Guitar.

Thanks again for Caring. Kindly give my regards to your family too:)

Lots of Care

Kush

Hey Tracy !!!!

I hope everythings great there, Buddy :) !!! I'm fine here :)

Thankyou so much for your kind words. The encouragment you've given, really means a lot to me:yes: . Dont worry Pal, I'm 100% sure that you're gonna be as good as you want to ,and that will happen very soon. Just stay focussed and more importantly enjoy playing the Guitar.

Thanks again for Caring. Kindly give my regards to your family too:)

Lots of Care

Kush

Hi Kush

Thanks so much for your support and confidence (it's really appreciated) :yes: .........everything's great here and my family are still putting up with me and my practice (they're absolutely brilliant and I love them to pieces). I really do enjoy playing so much and get in as much time as I can.......one of these days I'll be uploading my superb rendition of Knockin' on Heaven's Door. :D

I'm glad you're doing so great and hope that your family are well.

Take care my friend

Tracy

Hi Kush

Thanks so much for your support and confidence (it's really appreciated) :yes: .........everything's great here and my family are still putting up with me and my practice (they're absolutely brilliant and I love them to pieces). I really do enjoy playing so much and get in as much time as I can.......one of these days I'll be uploading my superb rendition of Knockin' on Heaven's Door. :D

I'm glad you're doing so great and hope that your family are well.

Take care my friend

Tracy

Hey Buddy !!!

I'm so happy to hear about your Wonderful Family !!! I'll be looking forward to your recording, Pal !!! Thats the spirit !!! March Ahead, Buddy !!!!:thumbup1:

Thanks for all the care

U'r Pal:)

Kush