- - - - -

Ibanez for beginner

1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   merkdog

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-August 11

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Ok so I want to learn to play and obviously doing some research before I buy. I want an electric guitar that will be good for a beginner and last a while and make learning not an impossible task. I don't mind spending a little more but don't want to break the bank. I'm into Sum41, Blink 182, Social D etc... types of music. I like the Ibanez guitars and found a RG270dx used for $150 and looks like most are selling for around $200-$300. I'm also looking at a Roland Cube amp, probably the 20. Any thoughts on this set up? I'm open to all comments. Please help, don't know anything about this stuff.
Thanks

#2 OFFLINE   GotDeeBlues

Grand Member

• Active Members
  • 2,797 posts
  • Joined 22-December 06

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:08 AM

I can't help with the Ibanex, but have owned a Roland Cube 20X for a couple of years, and use it daily for practice. Very reliable and versitile amp, good for quick jams if you don't need to get over a loud drummer. I play a Fat Strat, Godin Kingpin with P-90's, a Dot 335 upgraded with Semore Duncans, Aria Jazz box and an A/E Guild through it.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
..Nietzsche

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users