sheraton

improvising.....just makin some noises

sheraton    20

a video of what's pretty much my practise routine....if you can call it that....just improvising and making a bit of noise :smilinguitar:

it goes on for a bit so don't feel the need to watch it all ;)

Paul.......

carol m    64

I enjoyed that alright - right through and it felt like it was only 2 minutes. Good stuff.

How do you get on with your neighbours?

sheraton    20

cheers folks :winkthumb: sorry for the length of this one.......it's a bit much......lol

my neighbours are cool :thumbup1: known most of them for 30 years, my one direct nextdoor neighbour is moving into a retirement home soon, unfortunately....... we'll miss her but i'm sure she'll be btter off........be interesting to see what new neighbours think of the guitar :smilinguitar:

sheraton    20

Your dog seems to be afraid of the cable hehe

aye, he won't go near any cables, he's no daft he knows cables are attached to things that may fall :yes:

his name's Axl....

Paul...........

micky mac    14

exellent sheraton i don't watch long videos apart from movies. But i didnt notice that was long at all i was engrossed i can only play for maybe 30 seconds bsfore i start repeating the same stuff over and over again by the way i listened to all your utube videos there all good man you can play five stars from Ireland :drinking: