Guitar: Ibanez GRX40

Amp: Ibanez GTA15R (I bought the IJX Jumpstart Pack from Guitar Center)

Cable: Livewire (6 ft.)

Pick: Dunlop Tortex .6mm

Effects: Ibanez AD9 Analog Delay Pedal

Overall, I'm satisfied with how the guitar performs. The amp is alright but I would like to get a better one soon. The cable works just fine but it's annoying how the ends get loose and you have to keep tightening them. The picks for some reason took some getting used to because the ones that came with the guitar had more of a point at the tip but these are more rounded. The delay pedal is awesome and I use it almost all the time.

carol m    64

Glad to see you are happy with your choices - that looks like enough to keep you busy for a while. Soon you will be wondering how to record and upload some of your music - it's not as hard as you might think, and you'll get plenty of help here. And welcome, I don't think I welcomed you before. :)

Eddie - I always have fun when playing hehe

Carol - Thanks for the welcome

I have a 1/8" - 1/4" adapter so I can plug my guitar directly into the soundcard of my computer and I sometimes record that way with audacity but I don't really like doing it that way. Unfortunately, I'm unemployed and can't afford to buy and audio interface and decent recording software. Besides, I would need a better computer before get a setup like that because this computer is about 5 years old and it's getting pretty slow. I just recently got that delay pedal for Christmas but everything else I've had for over 2 years.