scotty_b

Blues Backing Track

Hi guys

This is a little track I put together with some loops.

It reminds me of Albert Collins, hence the title.

It's in E if you are not sure.

when i get the chance i'll have a wee shot :smilinguitar: ..........it's a quality backing track, what do you use to make backing tracks like this :confused:

Paul..............

when i get the chance i'll have a wee shot :smilinguitar: ..........it's a quality backing track, what do you use to make backing tracks like this :confused:

Paul..............

HI Paul

I create a lot of backing tracks for myself and other people - I do a lot of duo gigs, and also have other musicians asking me to create tracks for them.

I use Toontrack SD2 as my drum library, either record the bass myself or play it in and use Yellow Tools Majestic as my bass library - which I will play on from my Godin guitar with synth pickup built-in. I have various other libraries I can use as well, so can pull up organs, strings sections etc. I play sax, a little keys and drums also , so I will play those live on tracks when appropriate.

However, with this one I used a loop disc I bought, and just mixed those together.

Had a chance to play something over it while waiting for something else!

if you listen you can hear where the note chokes up on the 17th fret - my strat really needs a fret job, but I need to buy a new car.

I know where I would put my money, but the minister for fiscal policy has deemed that a fret replacement can wait!

What is this world coming to?

Mr Collins Groove Solo.mp3

• Like 1