Clancy

Member Map

We had one of these installed years ago and I'd forgotten all about it until Matt brought it up recently in another topic.

Anyway, I've added it again, so anyone wanting to add their location on the map can now do so. I would suggest however, that you put your marker in the general area where you live, not right on top of your home... for obvious reasons... I mean you wouldn't want Carol turning up at your door with guitar in hand, unannounced one day, now would ya? :)

I'm the only one on the map right now... feeling very lonesome. I know a couple of members added their markers yesterday, but I had to re-install the map so Matt, Starsailor, GotDeeBlues, Karcey and anyone else I've missed, you'll need to re-add your locations. Sorry about that.

Clancy

I mean you wouldn't want Carol turning up at your door with guitar in hand, unannounced one day, now would ya? :)

Clancy

Hadn't thought of that , did I mention I'm moving to Wagga Wagga :winkthumb:

... I mean you wouldn't want Carol turning up at your door with guitar in hand, unannounced one day, now would ya? :)

But if she had a bottle of wine in the other ...

Watch it, Clancy! I know where you live!

You can relax Matt, do you think I haven't noticed that you've never told me where you live????

And Karcey and Brian are 2 of my very favorite people! :winkthumb:

Hey if my house was mine ya be welcome to come jam any day! Cool people only!

No chance of getting invited to Brian's then for me I'd say , nor Carol's from the tone of that reply :laughingg:

No chance of getting invited to Carol's from the tone of that reply :laughingg:

You didn't start off well, Matt. Try some sweet talk and we'll see.

anyone with guitar in hand :smilinguitar: .....or without actually :) .......welcome here anytime :drinking:

i tried to put the marker right on my house........it seems to be about 100 meters north tho......

Paul.........

You didn't start off well, Matt. Try some sweet talk and we'll see.

You can come over to my place Matt!

Sweet talk what's that , anyway it appears I have a better offer :winkthumb:

Looks like you could plan an around the world trip Carol and drop in on all the GfB&B members who seem willing to host you...you're a popular gal here, we already knew that. :) ... and of course. I know you know where we live, and you are most welcome here anytime too.

Clancy

In the last couple of days since I added my location to the map I keep seeing this car cruising around the neighborhood :whistling

:claping::claping:

You have way too much time on your hands Matt. Does it come in blue?? Maybe one of each?

Edit:

In your dreams Matt! - In your dreams! (I nearly forgot to keep up my persona there).

Looks like you could plan an around the world trip Carol and drop in on all the GfB&B members who seem willing to host you...you're a popular gal here, we already knew that. :) ... and of course. I know you know where we live, and you are most welcome here anytime too.

Clancy

Thanks Clancy - it's nice to know who my real friends are. But don't worry, I wouldn't drop in without adequate warning, so you can relax.

I was about to post a comment in jest and refrained - what is happening to me? I think about my actions these days!

Life is over!

I was too, I was a bit stunned by the car to be honest, Paul's the nearest to me, so if you're in the area Paul pop in (it's still a bit of a trek though), you're all welcome here but I'm not too sure if Carol wants to come back to blighty. :)

Edited by starsailor

I was about to post a comment in jest and refrained - what is happening to me? I think about my actions these days!

Life is over!

What? Are you feeling old and useless just because you're hobbling around like an oldie? Snap out of it right now! - frankly I'm a little bit disappointed in you.:laughingg:

I was blown away by the car too - nearly dropped my 'character' there for a while. Luckily I soon recovered.

I have no idea how you did that Matt - everyone here is very impressed and want to know when it's being delivered. Well?

What? Are you feeling old and useless just because you're hobbling around like an oldie? Snap out of it right now! - frankly I'm a little bit disappointed in you.

You are always disappointed in me!

I have come to expect that of you Carol....