Sweetpicker

How are these so cheap?

knight46    2

Not familure with these but if you are going to mod, could be OK. I bought a Fulerton Strat a couple of years ago for $49.00 and that included shipping. Still have it and it sounds pretty good without any mods.

Sweetpicker    1

Ya i think I'm prolly gonna buy one from them and see how things turn out. I'm not rollin in dough but with this it gives me an opportunity to get familiar with the specs and designs of guitars I'd never pay over 1k for

GotDeeBlues    3

Rondo has been around for quite a while. They used to be a brick & mortar shop in New Jersey, moved to New Hampshire, I believe, and went online only. The Douglasses and SX's they sell are about the same quality as your low end Epiphone or Ibanez. A lot of people have bought them and liked them enough to leave stock after a good set-up was done. They are great mod platforms.

GotDeeBlues    3

You might also want to check into Xavier guitars from Guitar Fetish. I have no first hand info for you on them, but they are another bargain price guitar that has gotten some nice reviews on the forums. There is also a site called the Frugal guitar or something like that which has info on low cost optons.

Stringthing    0

I bought a XV-835 from guitarfetish.com and love it. The guitar is perfect in every way, looks and sound. I feel like I got a $700.00+- guitar for $210.00. I play it most every day. It's my main guitar,and my least expensive guitar. $286.00 delivered to my door with hardshell case. I got GAS real bad for a XV-910.

post-79119-068909900 1289484503_thumb.jpg