starsailor

I Can't Seem To Put A Picture On My Profile, I Don't Want To Be A Silhouette Lol

I've tried to upload a picture on my profile but with every one I've tried I get a message saying file too large, is it just my pictures I don't have a problem loading them anywhere else,I don't want to be a shadow :ph34r:

I think the profile pic has a limit of 1MB Chris. Are your photos bigger in size than that? I can up the limit if needs be, just let me know.

Clancy

Don't go to any trouble Clancy, I haven't got any pictures as small as that,I thought some of the ones from paint or photoshop would go on but I think mine are still too big for some reason, just wondered if it was only me having a problem` I'll have to convert them, it's really only for a thumb nail so no need to change the size for me, I'll find something to put on, might put a funny one on, just looks a bit bare with the shadow. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, hope you're well Clancy.

Cheers

Chris

Found a picture that fits Clancy, thanks for replying, it's not me but every 3 months I look a bit like him, as I grow a beard and I only cut my hair once a year, keeps my ears warm in the winter, he's a character called Catweazle, that's my nickname at work, I'm called other things but most of them are unprintable. :smilinguitar:

Cheers

Chris

:laughingg: It's not quite that mad Clancy but I do look a bit wild when it's all left for a while, just shaved it off but it's growing back again, the lads say it makes me look older but I like it and I got a bit fed up with shaving everyday.