micky mac

Slow Down Video

micky mac    14

Hi everyone i dont know if this is the right place to post this but ill ask anyway does anyone know of some kind of software that can slow down a video so that you can learn a song or solo a little easyer i have song surgeon which is great for slowing music down if you already know what to play and want to bring it up to speed slowly but i'm not good enough yet to play by ear so any help is much appreicated thanks in advance

carol m    64

Doesn't windows media player have a slow down feature/control? I know Quicktime does under Window>A/V Controls at the top of the screen.

There's a standalone app: Amazing Slow Downer too.

micky mac    14

thanks for the replies folks i have just downloaded video surgeon.Im a big fan of clapton and Cream and i want to try learning songs without tabs anymore maybe im getting ahead of myself a bit but it will never happen if i dont try so now i have to find some of their easyer songs to learn.So hopefully ill post my first video in a few weeks thanks again

tinsmith    2

Doesn't windows media player have a slow down feature/control? I know Quicktime does under Window>A/V Controls at the top of the screen.There's a standalone app: Amazing Slow Downer too.

I have that.....they had a special so I snagged it. It's called "Ultimate DVD Player."

For learning I find the Amazing Slow Downer is the tool, but the DVD thing shows you the area & sometimes the notes.