Chelle E.

New Site Font Size

I'm running Vista and other web sites look normal.

Since the change over here on GFB&B, the font or type size, seems almost too small to read.

I've re-started, refreshed.

Anyone else having that problem???

You could try "Zooming" in on your browser , under view menu in Firefox or CTR +, sure IE would have a similar function.

Or If this fails , I tried carrots to great effect :innocent:

Now where is that wascally wabbit.

Edit: No need for my dumb zoom idea apparently, a far smarter answer is given below

Edited by mattz196

You shouldn't have to use your zoom Chelle. I know Carol had a similar issue when she started using the site. Has anyone else got this problem? It's easier to solve if we have a couple of members experiencing the same thing.

Clancy

i just zoomed to a comfortable size on this site when I first came here and Firefox remembers and it always stays at that size on this site so it's no problem. I don't think this is the only site that has small print. i just zoom my pc to a comfortable size for any site I go to that's too small (which isn't often) and the the computer always remembers if I go back there, and I don't even think about it.

it's just a css error on my part (I'm sure)

Clancy

There you go speaking a foreign language again. I'm so impressed - seriously. :)