Hi Jim!

Sure great hearing from you. Here's my stab at it.

Steve

Steve!!!! Great to hear from you, been a long time. Sounds real soulful and I liked the lead up to the solo section. Great work buddy! What are you up to these days.

Best,

Jim

Steve!!!! Great to hear from you, been a long time. Sounds real soulful and I liked the lead up to the solo section. Great work buddy! What are you up to these days.

Glad you like my take. What a great track this is. Nice work, my friend. It's really got that great classic pop-jazz feel (to me, anyway).

Well, I'm working two jobs these days. I still work for Intel as an engineering tech, but I also am a part time worship leader. Including Sundays, I probably work around 15 to 20 hours a week with that. Other than that, I don't have time for much else! I try to sneak in an add-a-track here and there! I'm still recording a bunch, though. Lately, I've been importing tracks that I recorded around the years 2000 to 2002 from Tascam DA78s into Pro Tools LE and re-mixing. I've got a bunch of tracks that I'm toying with the idea of either creating a CD or deciding to re-record them before hand. Still writing. Mostly worship songs.

Are you still living in CA? What's new in your life??

Here's mine, guys ... a slide version -- no surprises there -- fairly restrained.

Always great to hear your styling solos, Kirk. I really liked this. Thanks for sharing, been a long time playing long distance. :)

Ah, one of my favorite styles of music. Nice track, Jim. I really enjoyed jamming with it. Here's my solo. I did about 7 or 8 takes and finally decided to go with this one. I don't really like the almost-complete-lack of sound control on audacity. Maybe some other time I'll take another crack at it but next time I'll just mic my amp.

galaxia_gfb022611.mp3

Sorry for the late reply. I only pop in here on occasion. Nice Work! Sounded like you had fun too.

Ah, one of my favorite styles of music. Nice track, Jim. I really enjoyed jamming with it. Here's my solo. I did about 7 or 8 takes and finally decided to go with this one. I don't really like the almost-complete-lack of sound control on audacity. Maybe some other time I'll take another crack at it but next time I'll just mic my amp.