lle7

Guitar Pro Rse Problem

lle7    0

I have been using guitar pro for a while now and the RSE (real sound engine)have been working fine, but for some reason i did, now i can not activate it anymore, the option to select it is there under the sound menu or tab that pops up when i click on the sound button, but i can not switch it on. It's now using the midi option and it doesn't sound as good or as real as the RSE option :(

I wonder if i have change some computer setting that resulted in the witching of the RSE

(wonder if i did a good job explaining my problem)

c0d3x5    0

i been using guitar pro for a while as well, but i could never get my RSE to work from day one.. even with it switched on... i think its something the company needs to work on.. hopefully gp6 will be a different story.. until now its just midi sounds, yet the program still does it job

nickcallear    5

I recently purchased GP6 and i have found that the RSE is a hell of a lot better than they where in 5. There are many sound effects from pedals to amps & cabs there are so many different sounds you can do with GP6. Plus there always updating the RSE which you can install for free.