lle7

sony ACID loops

lle7    0

Hey guys, i bought Sony ACID music studio a couple of years ago and have been using this simple software to record my guitar playing for fun. Recently, i got interested in using more of the software has to offer. The back of the box said that this software contains 3000 loops and 1000 midi files, but i can't seem to find these audio samples and files on my computer.

Does anyone familiar with this software? Could someone help me out in finding these loops and midi files? I wonder if you have to download it.

lle7    0

thanks starsailor, it was exactly what i was looking for and i found the loops along with a bunch of goodies on the installation cd :)

lle7    0

Yep, it's got a tons of stuff and these goodies was right in front of me but it was the last place i thought they would be :dunno::clap:

mrtxroady    0

Hey guys, i bought Sony ACID music studio a couple of years ago and have been using this simple software to record my guitar playing for fun. Recently, i got interested in using more of the software has to offer. The back of the box said that this software contains 3000 loops and 1000 midi files, but i can't seem to find these audio samples and files on my computer.

Does anyone familiar with this software? Could someone help me out in finding these loops and midi files? I wonder if you have to download it.

Insert the program disk and go to my computer,right clik on your disk drive and select "open" all the extra content should be in a folder there.Just drag it to your computer. If that doesn't help the go to "sony creative software.com" and look thru the update or download page and the extras should be listed as a zip file you can download providing you have a registerd copy of sony acid. If you want to get free content like loops and songs every week go check out these 2 videos to learn how.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sonyacidblogger?feature=mhee

Roady