Jim

My new Eric Clapton signature strat

USGold    0

yeah thats cool-but the axe still costs what about 12 or 13C? thats a lotta coin --i think i would be happy with the american standard hss model actually

Jim    0
yeah thats cool-but the axe still costs what about 12 or 13C? thats a lotta coin --i think i would be happy with the american standard hss model actually

Yeah - around 13C. Yours is a good choice as well!

Jim

WernHalen    0

Jim would American Music give me a Pt card seeing that I am in Aouth Africa? I think I dont qualify, free shipping and tax would also not apply to me... :( :( :(

If it did I know what I would get myself, the Gibson Voodoo SG. See the thing is it was discontinued and they could not find it, now they have it again, but i have to import it... The strat i can get and play over here to make up my mind about which one I want, seeing that they are fairly well stocked with Strats over here in SA...

I'll try to apply later today...

Jim    0
Jim would American Music give me a Pt card seeing that I am in Aouth Africa? I think I dont qualify, free shipping and tax would also not apply to me... :( :( :(

If it did I know what I would get myself, the Gibson Voodoo SG. See the thing is it was discontinued and they could not find it, now they have it again, but i have to import it... The strat i can get and play over here to make up my mind about which one I want, seeing that they are fairly well stocked with Strats over here in SA...

I'll try to apply later today...

Good luck! It's at:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/

Jim

mjwjr    0

Jim -

When I saw that thing I thought of the cold frosty north, aptly named!

Where your survival suit and keep a Labatts close by when you play it!

Jim    0
Jim -

When I saw that thing I thought of the cold frosty north, aptly named!

Where your survival suit and keep a Labatts close by when you play it!

Always! :)

Jim

Jim    0
I hope that is it's resting place ( the bed ) throw the Mrs out of the bed no room for her now ( lol )

Congrats mate

Or we can just get a bigger bed so all 3 of us can fit! (hmm.. this could be taken the wrong way... especially by the Mrs! :D )

Jim