shonie777

Video of a Guitar I Built

I've been wanting to build one for awhile, but then I just kept putting it off. Plus, I can't even do my own setup.

Great playing and nice homemade.

Everything you need to know is basically right here on this forum. From set-up to building one. If you can't find what you are looking for here, just ask and someone will point you in the right direction.

Shonie

Shonie, That is awesome. Guitar sounds and looks great. You've got the Great Guitar Spirit in you. WOW, you really play well and the whole band sounds super. Great job on the guitar and playing it. Let us know if you post more vids. Thanks man.

Shonie, That is awesome. Guitar sounds and looks great. You've got the Great Guitar Spirit in you. WOW, you really play well and the whole band sounds super. Great job on the guitar and playing it. Let us know if you post more vids. Thanks man.

Thanks but, that is not me playing. I can only dream to play that well.:crying2:

The players name is Levi Platero, a very good friend of mine. I built the guitar for him.

Shonie

Oop's. Regardless, you both are very talented. It must do you proud to see a guitar that you built played and sounding soooooo good. By the way, I dream of playing that well someday, also.

Oop's. Regardless, you both are very talented. It must do you proud to see a guitar that you built played and sounding soooooo good. By the way, I dream of playing that well someday, also.

I was feeling really good about it. It was awesome to see what I built sing so amazingly well. Words simply can not describe it.

Thanks!

Shonie