vomit of chyme

Guitar Pro Help

Fretsource    3

When writing in guitar pro with standard notation, the key signature saves you from having to write in lots of sharps or flats.

For example, if you're writing something in the key of E major, every F, C, G & D note will be sharp. Having a key signature at the beginning automatically makes those notes sharp for you. Without a key signature you'd have to write all the sharps in front of the notes yourself.

If writing in tab, then the key signature doesn't do anything.

When writing in guitar pro with standard notation, the key signature saves you from having to write in lots of sharps or flats.

For example, if you're writing something in the key of E major, every F, C, G & D note will be sharp. Having a key signature at the beginning automatically makes those notes sharp for you. Without a key signature you'd have to write all the sharps in front of the notes yourself.

If writing in tab, then the key signature doesn't do anything.

thanks, dude. that was helpful. it always starts with C major. dunno why..

now, in terms of tunings, how come standard B, Bb, A and so forth aren't listed? you think there's a reason for that?

Fretsource    3
thanks, dude. that was helpful. it always starts with C major. dunno why..

now, in terms of tunings, how come standard B, Bb, A and so forth aren't listed? you think there's a reason for that?

I guess they can't include every possible tuning as a preset as there's too many. But you can manually set each string to any tuning. Go to TRACK> PROPERTIES and set each string to any pitch you like. Then when you open the digital tuner, it will have those notes instead of the usual EADGBE.

I guess they can't include every possible tuning as a preset as there's too many. But you can manually set each string to any tuning. Go to TRACK> PROPERTIES and set each string to any pitch you like. Then when you open the digital tuner, it will have those notes instead of the usual EADGBE.

hey

one more thing,

what if you're changing tempo.... sporadically; how do you then manage to get you different tempos at different bars?

if i can know how to do that, it'll be way simpler than manipulating time signatures every now and then. it's confusing me too.

Fretsource    3
hey

one more thing,

what if you're changing tempo.... sporadically; how do you then manage to get you different tempos at different bars?

if i can know how to do that, it'll be way simpler than manipulating time signatures every now and then. it's confusing me too.

To change the tempo at any bar click NOTE>MIX TABLE. Select tempo at the bottom of that page and enter the new tempo.

nickcallear    5

In my eyes Guitar pro rules

Its deffinetly been one of the purchaces ive made in a long time.

Its just the amount of feature its got.

The guitar pro guide is a great help and ive learnt alot of thing i didnt know.